Terms & Conditions
FOR PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS PURCHASED
- Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product of ingredients.
- The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
- As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of pH Factor, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. pH Factor expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by pH Factor as to the fitness for any use. The liability of pH Factor is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
- pH Factor shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- pH Factor shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
- pH Factor shall not take responsibility for ingredients purchased that result in failed batches on the purchaser. We recommend a test prior to purchase bulk.
- The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact pH Factor.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, pH Factor reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
pH Factor is a wholesaler, Development and manufacturer of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
pH Factor cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visit www.accc.gov.au orwww.nicnas.gov.au. pH Factor, cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, pH Factor encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.